26.3.13

Baby it's quite out here

I'm sorry for my lack of posts the past month. But I have a great reason for that!
Yesterday I started my second week at Dutch magazine VIVA! I am going to work
for VIVA as an Fashion & Lifestyle intern till the end of August.

I will be assisting the editors with fashion articles, shoppings, styling and more.
Also I will be reporting from shows and presentations for the magazine.  I'm working on 
some new blogposts, but my internship just has a tiny bit more priority right now.

For the Dutchies: Follow VIVA on Twitter!
For all of you readers (if I still have some, ha): Follow VIVA on Instagram!

I am also going to post some pictures on the Viva Instagram account myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! I really appreciate some feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...