29.2.12

I'm their best customer

I've bought a couple of things this month, and I would like to share it with you guys!
They are missing a few items which I'm washing right now, but here's part one ;)


Above: H&M Trend tee, €14,95
H&M Trend blouse - €34,95
H&M Trend jacket - €59,95
 H&M destroyed skinnyjeans - €39,95
H&M boyfriend jeans - €39,95
I was looking for a nice boyfriend jeans for sooooo long, but never found one I liked until I saw this one! It's clean, not too baggy because they get tighter at your ankles and fits perfectly. I'm a happy person.

Tell me what you think of my buys! X

6 comments:

  1. Hehe ik ben vandaag ook de H&M trend afdeling gaan plunderen, en heb die blouse ook nog gepast.

    Mooie aankoopjes!

    L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie aankopen zeg! Ik vind die eerste bloes heel mooi, en de destroyed skinny ook, is die van Divided? Ik koop nooit jeans bij de H&M maar ik vind deze er heel gaaf uit zien!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAH WAT MOOI
    Dat blousje en die broek! HEJE MOOIE DOAN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waauw, dat jasje van H&M trend is super mooi!

    Xoxo Whitney
    http://withlovewhit.com/

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! I really appreciate some feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...