13.6.12

Something old, something new


I've done some small changes in my house, and bought a brand new outfit. Oops. 
Wanna see more?  Please click below!



The last few weeks I've changed a lot in my house. Mostly small accessoires, but they can make a difference too! For example this new magazine-display from Ikea: it's fun, has a good design and is easy to use for nice magazines like the Dutch Vogue! It's located above my dinner table.

Next thing: clothes! I've bought this white skinny jeans (with ripped ends) and bright purple top (it's the back you see on this picture!) last week, both are from H&M Trend... ofcourse. Do you like it? X

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5/7/12 22:15

    I love your house! It looks so cozy!

    x

    gockyemma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! I really appreciate some feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...