29.1.12

Amsterdam Fashion Week: Gestuz

All pictures are made by me
Finally! My first visit to the Amsterdam Fashion week. Tonight I went to the Gestuz fashion show at the 'Westergasfabriek' in Amsterdam. Ofcourse I took my camera with me...













 I really liked the Gestuz show! I didn't knew Gestuz very well before tonight, but they made a really nice first impression! Lots of leather and lace. And look at that galaxy-print, isn't it cool? 

It was my very first Fashion Week show éver, so I was really exited about tonight. I've always wanted to see a show, but never got my hand on an invitation. Until this week! Thank you Cream PR for inviting me, this will definitely not be my last show to visit ;)

I've filmed during the show too, but I'll have to edit that one first! 
Plus an outfit pic, of what I was wearing! So stay tuned ;) X

2 comments:

  1. Toffe show! Lucky you.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja was zo'n mooie show! Ik was er ook bij haha :) Knap trouwens dat je hebt gefilmd én gefotografeerd. Mooi verslag is het! x

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! I really appreciate some feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...