15.12.11

Eat this, Isabel

I finally found some good Isabel Marant dicker boots KO's:



 I fell in love with the suede Dicker Boots from Isabel Marant a while ago. Unfortunately I never had the money to actually buy them. Or the guts, cause shoes only last a few months when I wear them. I'm clumsy as hell, no way I would spend so much money on a pair of shoes.

Luckily for me, I found these knock-offs at a Dutch shoe store called Van Dalen. They are true copies of the Dicker Boots, but the only difference is that these beauties cost €80, a huge difference with Dicker Boots, which you can buy for €400. I'm so happy!

7 comments:

  1. Focking mooi! Ik ben jaloers, Ik ga ze ZEKER ook halen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ze zijn echt heel mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ik ben verliefd op je schoenen! je blog is ook echt heel leuk
    liefs, lislovesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaaaa ze zijn super mooi inderdaad!!
    En mooie foto's maak je ook! :).

    xoxo Femke.

    ps. Kijk ook eens op mijn blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awsomeeeeeeeeeee xx marli

    ReplyDelete
  6. Weet jij of ze deze nog hebben? Ik duim heel hard :)
    xKris

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! I really appreciate some feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...